HERCU is one of the ten companies worldwide that manufactures forklift trucks - diesel, gas, petrol and electric forklift trucks, from 1,4 tonnes to 65 tonnes in conformity with the requirements of every client. The company provides full servicing, leasing sale, spare parts for the produced machines and replacement – old for new.
HERCU is the first private company manufacturer of forklift trucks and electrocars in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe, it was incorporated in 1991 in the town of Plovdiv. The company is the manufacturer that offers the broadest range of forklift trucks and electric forklift trucks concerning load bearing capacity and lifting height. Via its products and services HERCU strives for striking the balance for its clients of functionality, technical parameters, reliability, fast servicing and best price bound with quality. All basic activities such as design, manufacture and testing are performed in HERCU.
HERCU supplies warranty servicing of 3 to 4 years or from 3000 to 4000 motohours for all its machines with load bearing capacity of 1.4 to 65 tonnes and lifting height from 2800 mm to 10 000 mm.
Via the forklift trucks of HERCU you get:
1. Flexibility in your activity
2. Specialization – in the case of uniform activity or particular work
3. Proportionality – ensures equal traffic capacity in all levels of the technological process of your activity
4. Parallelism – ensures simultaneous performance of the separate parts of the manufacturing process
5. Streamline – ensuring the shortest route of movement of your production through all stages and operations of the manufacturing process
6. Rhythmical action – smooth loading of the manufacturing powers
All car families are distinguished with golden medals of prestigious international exhibitions in 1991, 1994, 1996 1997, 1999, 2001 and 2007.
The product portfolio is developed with the aim of achieving variety and satisfaction of all possible requirements of our present and future clients.